Thursday 17 November 2011

EOS LIP-BALMS!

I don't know how long EOS has been in Canada per se, but I swear I've only seen them sold around Toronto recently... and I was so excited to finally find them! I first bought the Green (Honeysuckle Honeydew) one for ~$6 then I bough a pack which came with 3 of them (with a stick lip balm) for $22.50 (no tax)
The pack was bought in RW&Co in Yorkdale mall. Separate lip balms can be found in Shoppers Drugmart & Rexall Pharma Plus
The Lipbalms are AMAZING and and these lip balms are just SO fun to apply :)
(L-R) Sweet Mint, Honeysuckle Honeydew, Summer Fruit
These 3 flavours are the only ones I've found yet so I'm not sure if others are available in Canada
My favourite is Summer Fruit :)
for more imformation, check out their site here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment