Thursday 17 November 2011

NOTD - OPI Vodka & Caviar

This is my first post so please be kind. I got into nail polish about couple of months ago and now I can't even go for a few days without changing the colour of my nails, its crazy! I think i just love the act of applying nail polish and seeing a new colour on my nails :D I've always been very safe with pinks and neutrals but I have decided to go for a Red. After watching sarahbelle93x (on youtube), I went out and bought OPI's 'Vodka & Caviar' and I LOVE IT! The sparkle nail polish I use on my ring finger is 'Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear' in 'Strobe Light' (200) Enjoy!

'Vodka & Caviar' is best described (in my opinion) as a blood red. It has no hints of orange or maroon, its just a rich deep red. This applied beautifully, no streaks, about 2 coats along with 'Sally Hansen' Insta-Dri
I think it will look great on any skin tone, and I feel like this colour makes my hand look lighter :)

The OPI was about $9.50 at Trade Secrets (in Toronto), Sally Hansen Xtreme wear was about ~$3 and the Insta-Dri was about $7 ?


No comments:

Post a Comment