Saturday 19 November 2011

WISHLIST (don't judge lol)

I know it seems selfish of me to post something like this but I know I probably won't get half the things Ive listed above because (1) it's soo expensive and (2) I probably don't need it. BUT that doesn't mean I can't wish I had them :( lol
So let's get started :)

1. iPhone 4 White
I have the blackberry bold 9700 in white and I accidentally put it in the washing machine for about 5 minutes (a month ago) and it works now (after putting it in a bag of rice ^^ lol) but the end button stopped working and after dropping it many times, the camera just stopped working :( so it's time for a new phone lol. One thing I have noticed about bbs is that it is a lot more durable than an iphone.. but that iphone just looks SOO pretty ! LOL

2. Clothes
Aritzia Blazer - Talula $125 CAN

Women's Classic Short Grey Sheepskin Fashion Boots $199.99 CAN
3. Make-up
* these have been on my wishlist but I probably won't be getting them anytime soon since I feel like Drugstore makeup are good enough for me at this point of my life (I am just a teenager anyways, there's no point in buying a $50 foundation :/)



No comments:

Post a Comment